Proclaim Christ to Arabs and Make Disciples Globally
SALT vision is to make Christ available to Arabs worldwide in their native tongue through an online virtual Christian community. It is our hope that through this safe and protected online environment, western workers and native leaders will be adequately equipped to grow God’s church in all 22 Arab countries located in the Middle East, Arabian Peninsula, and North Africa.
To accomplish this mission, we are committed to generate the 5 elements that we have identified as necessary for effective service in the Arab world.
Based on 3 years of research and conversations with theologians, historians, missionaries and studies of other missions models, we identified the following elements needed for successful ministries, and SALT was established to implement them.
Five Elements for Successful Missions in the Arab World:
1. Educating missionaries through classes on Islamic studies, Arabic cultural and language studies, and Internships.
2. Aiding ministries in strategic planning stages by helping them with logistics.
3. Obtaining funding that is not tied to a particular individual, but to the local church.
4. Equipping native leaders through Biblical education and leadership development.
5. Ongoing support for native Christians through online counseling, education, and mentoring relationship.
To signup for SALT updates and download 3 FREE eBook on Islam, please click here.